Find the credit solution you need to improve, monitor, or protect your credit and identity.
Learn how to improve your credit score and find the most reputable credit repair companies
See how you can protect your information using a highly rated credit monitoring company.
Identity theft happens once every three seconds. Learn how to protect yourself and your family.
Whether you need to improve your credit to have a better chance at obtaining a loan or need to correct misinformation on your credit report, it's important to be well informed about your options. Either you can do it yourself with good advice or you can find a reputable, accredited professional to do the work for you.
Before you can even get started on repairing your credit, you'll need to know what is on your report. You're entitled to a free credit report from the three major credit bureaus (TransUnion®, Experian®, and Equifax®) every twelve months under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). The information contained on your report is sold to companies who use it to evaluate everything from loan requests to rental applications and even employment. Knowing what your report contains will alert you immediately to inaccuracies or possible fraud being carried out in your name.
Your Rights As A Consumer
You should also know what your rights as a consumer are when it comes to your credit and the information being reported. Did you know that you have the right to the following?
- The right to know what's in your credit report
- The right to know if what is in your report has been used against you (for example, denying an application for insurance)
- The right to dispute inaccurate or missing information
- The right to have wrong information corrected or deleted by the credit bureaus
- The right to limit any potential employers from seeing your credit information (it can't be given without your written consent)
- The right to limit so-called prescreened credit offers (these offers are based on information contained in your credit report)
Benefits Of Having Good Credit
If you're wondering about why you should repair or improve your credit, consider this:
- You will receive lower interest rates on most credit cards;
- You will likely have better insurance rates;
- You will have fewer problems getting an approval on an apartment or housing rental;
- If you're already a homeowner, you can obtain better mortgage refinance rates;
- If you're a new home buyer, you would have a better chance at a mortgage approval and possibly with a smaller down payment requirement;
- If you were previously denied, you would be able to get telephone and utility accounts; and
- You would have better control over your entire financial situation.
Finding Expert Help
Where should you begin? You'll need to find a trusted source for information or a reputable company to do the credit repair for you. This is where AmOne can help. We have over 16 years of experience in helping people improve their credit. Our knowledgeable financial search specialists are able to identify great repair options for you in a matter of minutes. Our one of a kind matching system uses the feedback from people just like you to determine the highly rated credit repair companies available. We help to connect you with a reputable company that will give you the best chance to improve your credit standing.
We understand the affects that inaccuracies on your report can have on your finances. We also know how to help should bad scores be the result of being in debt and unable to make payments. We have resources available to help you improve your credit and overcome your debt. You can call us toll-free at-1-800-809-1107 or you can answer a few basic questions so we can match you with the highly rated provider that fits your needs.
How Do You Protect Your Credit?
We understand the effects that inaccuracies on your credit report can have on your finances. We also know how to help should poor or bad scores be the result of being in debt and unable to make your payments. AmOne has free resources available to help you improve your credit and overcome your debt. You can call us toll-free at 1-800-809-1107 or you can answer a few basic questions online using our simple credit repair form. Our free service can then match you with the highly rated provider that fits your credit needs. Our financial search specialists are available to speak with you Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM and on Saturday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern time. AmOne's service is always free of charge and at no obligation to you.