1. Acceptance of Terms
Welcome! AmOne Corp. ("AmOne.com" or "us" or "we" or "our") provides its services (described below) to you through the website located at www.AmOne.com and its related sub-domains (the "Site") and through its mobile applications and related services (collectively, such services, including any new features and applications, and the Site, the "Service"), subject to the following Terms of Service (as amended from time to time, the "Terms of Service"). Through the Service, we provide credit-related information, products, services and other features.
If you don't agree to these Terms of Service, don't use the Service. We can change these Terms of Service at any time without any notice to you. We will change the last revised date above when we make any changes and post a new version of these Terms of Service on our Site. It is your responsibility to review these Terms of Service from time to time for any changes as it creates a binding legal agreement between you and AmOne.com.
2. Permission to Use the Service
You have our permission to use the Service, but only if:
- you are over 18 years old;
- you are using the Service for your own personal use and not for commercial purposes;
- you do not copy the Service or any part of the Service;
- you do not modify the Service or any part of the Service;
- you follow all the rules and restrictions in these Terms of Service.
To ensure that AmOne.com provides a high-quality experience for you and other users of the Service, you acknowledge and agree that AmOne.com or its representatives may investigate complaints, allegations of abuse, infringement of third-party rights, or other unauthorized uses of the Service. AmOne.com is not required to disclose such an investigation unless required to do so by law. AmOne.com will cooperate fully with any law enforcement agencies in their investigation of potential violation of any applicable laws.
3. Personal Use Only
We are making the Service available to you for your information and personal use only. You may not (and you agree not to) use, copy, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, or do anything else with the Service for any other purpose.
4. User Content
You are solely responsible for any User Content you post to the Service, and the consequences of posting or publishing it. By "User Content", we mean any Content you post to the Service. "Content" means information, data, text, software, music, sound, photos, graphics, videos, messages, tags, interactive features, or any other materials. When we say "post", we include posting, uploading, sharing, submitting or otherwise providing User Content in any manner in connection with the Service.
5. Restrictions on User Content and Your Conduct
You may not:
- use our Service for any illegal purpose;
- submit User Content that you don't have the right to submit, unless you have the owner's permission; this includes material covered by someone else's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, privacy, publicity, or any other proprietary right;
- forge headers or manipulate other identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any User Content you submit;
- submit any User Content that contains lies, falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us or anyone else;
- submit User Content that is illegal, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate;
- transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation;
- impersonate anyone else or lie about your affiliation with another person or entity;
- use meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing any of our or our suppliers' product names or trademarks;
- upload, launch, post, email or transmit any material (including any bot, worm, scripting exploit or computer virus) that is likely to harm or corrupt our Service, or harm or corrupt our or anyone else's computer systems, or data;
- use our Service to harm minors in any way, including posting User Content that violates child pornography laws, child sexual exploitation laws, or any other laws protecting children;
- collect or gather other people's personal information (including account information) from our Service;
- submit User Content which disparages us or our partners, vendor or affiliates; or
- solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of our Service.
We have the sole right, but not necessarily the obligation, to delete at any time any User Content that violates these rules or that we believe to be inappropriate for any reason.
6. Guidelines on AmOne.com Forums
You agree to the following terms regarding participation in any AmOne.com online forums, including posting any comments on AmOne.com blog posts or through any social media outlet (collectively, "AmOne.com Forums"):
- Any User Content you provide to the AmOne.com Forums must be relevant to the topic.
- All User Content must be provided in the relevant forum sections or blog post.
- Include as much information as possible when posting on any AmOne.com Forums.
- Any moderating of the AmOne.com Forums and/or any actions taken with respect to forum or blog content are at the sole discretion of AmOne.com
7. Intellectual Property Rights in User Content
8. User Content You Share Becomes Public
In addition, we may be required to disclose your User Content to third parties if we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such User Content is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, rule, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce these Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of AmOne.com, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
9. We Are Not Responsible for User Content
We do not endorse any User Content or support any views, opinions, recommendations, or advice that may be in user submissions. User Content comes from a variety of sources, and we make no promises about the reliability of any source or the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of any user submission. You may be offended by User Content that you see on the Service. You may find some of it to be inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable. YOU USE ALL USER CONTENT ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU AGREE NOT TO HOLD US RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY FOR YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICE, INCLUDING YOUR EXPOSURE TO USER CONTENT.
10. Proprietary Rights
AmOne.com and its providers retain all right, title and interest (including all trademark, copyright, trade secret, patent and other rights) in and to the Service and Content which is included in the Service (other than User Content). If you give feedback on the Service, for example recommendations for improvements or features, implementation of that feedback is owned by us and may become part of the Service without compensation to you. We reserve all rights in and to the Service unless we expressly state otherwise. The Service contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws.
You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the code embodied in, or otherwise applicable to, the Service to a human-perceivable form, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law, and in that case, only if you notify us in writing in advance. You may not copy, frameset, enclose or otherwise distribute any part of the Service.
All brand, product and service names used in the Service which identify AmOne.com or our providers and our or their proprietary products and services are the trademarks or service marks of AmOne.com or our suppliers. Nothing in this Service shall be deemed to confer on any person any license or right on the part of AmOne.com or such supplier with respect to any such image, logo or name.
You agree not to disable, interfere, or try to get around any of the features of the Service related to security, preventing or restricting use or copying of any Content, or enforcing the limits on the use of the Service or the Content on the Service.
11. Enforcement of Copyrights
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. You may not use our Service to infringe anyone else's copyright or other intellectual property right. If we find out that you are infringing, we may remove your User Content. We do not have to give you notice that we are removing your User Content. We may also terminate your account if we decide that you are a repeat infringer. We consider a repeat infringer to be a user who has been notified of infringing activity more than twice or who has had User Content removed from our Service more than twice.
12. Our Rights to Communicate and Use Information
13. How to Communicate with Us
For any communications with us (e.g., feedback, comments, or requests for technical support), you should contact us through our customer service department at Support@AmOne.com.
14. Storage and Availability
We are not a content-archiving service. We do not promise to store or make available on our Service any User Content that you submit, or any other Content, for any length of time.
You acknowledge that temporary interruptions in the availability of the Service may occur from time to time as normal events. Also, we may decide to cease making available the Service or any portion of the Service at any time and for any reason. Under no circumstances will AmOne.com or its suppliers be held liable for any damages due to such interruptions or lack of availability.
15. Links to Other Sites
16. Policy on Linking to the AmOne.com Service
You are granted a limited, non-exclusive right, which we may revoke at any time, to create a hypertext link to the website found at www.AmOne.com. If you exercise this limited, non-exclusive right, however, you must agree to the following:
- You will not portray AmOne.com, its affiliates or Marketing Partners or their respective products and services in a false, misleading, offensive, derogatory, or otherwise defamatory manner.
- You will not misrepresent your relationship with AmOne.com nor imply that AmOne.com sponsors, endorses, or is affiliated with any website, products or services.
- You will not replicate, modify, or alter the appearance or content of the Service.
- You will not use, frame, or utilize framing techniques to enclose any AmOne.com trademark, logo, or other proprietary information, the images found in the Service, the content of any text, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page on the AmOne.com website without the express prior written consent of AmOne.com.
Furthermore, a site that links to the Service:
- Must not contain content that could be construed as obscene, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, or inappropriate for all ages;
- Must not contain materials that would violate any laws.
If you exercise this limited, non-exclusive right to create a hypertext link to the Service, you agree that the link must be removed at any time, immediately upon AmOne.com's request.
17. Warranty Disclaimer
USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON A "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. AMONE.COM AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, MARKETING PARTNERS AND PARTNERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
AMONE.COM AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, MARKETING PARTNERS AND PARTNERS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (A) THE SERVICE OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE; OR (C) THAT THERE WILL BE NO ERRORS IN THE SERVICE OR THAT AMONE.COM WILL FIX ANY ERRORS. ANY MATERIALS OBTAINED THROUGH USE OF THE SERVICE ARE OBTAINED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND AMONE.COM SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER OR DATA OR FOR ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE CODE RESULTING FROM USE OF THE SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICE.
ALTHOUGH AMONE.COM STRIVES TO PROVIDE INFORMATION THAT CONSUMERS MAY FIND HELPFUL, THIS INFORMATION SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED CREDIT OR LEGAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE GENERAL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE SERVICE AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR THE ADVICE OF A COMPETENT PROFESSIONAL.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER LEGAL RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
18. Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER LAW, AMONE.COM AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, MARKETING PARTNERS AND PARTNERS HAVE NO OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY (WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LIABILITIES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE OR PROFIT) ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE OR ANY PRODUCT, SERVICE OR CONTENT PROVIDED BY OR THROUGH THE SERVICE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES IN ADVANCE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION APPLIES TO DAMAGES ARISING FROM (A) YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICE; (B) COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED THROUGH OR FROM OUR SERVICE; (C) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR USER CONTENT; (D) THIRD PARTY CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE OR (E) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER TYPES OF DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, AMONE.COM'S LIABILITY AND THE LIABILITY OF EACH OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, INVESTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, ADVERTISERS, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, MARKETING PARTNERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS AND OTHER CONTRACTORS TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE IS LIMITED TO A MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF $100.
You agree to indemnify, defend (if we so request) and hold harmless AmOne.com and its affiliates, Marketing Partners, suppliers, partners, officers, agents, and employees from and against any claim, demand, losses, damages or expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees) arising from any User Content, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of these Terms of Service or your violation of any rights of any third party. Your indemnification obligation will survive the termination of these Terms of Service and your use of the Service.
20. Termination and Suspension
We may terminate or suspend your permission to use the Service immediately and without notice upon any violation of these Terms of Service, upon the request of law enforcement or government agencies, for extended periods of inactivity, for unexpected technical issues or problems or for engagement by you in fraudulent or illegal activities.
You may terminate your use of the Service by closing your AmOne.com account and/or ceasing to access the Service. If you need help closing your account, please contact us as described in Section 13 above.
Upon any termination we may delete your account, data, passwords and User Content and we may bar you from further use of the Service. You understand that we may also continue to make your User Content available on the Service even if your use of the Service is terminated or suspended. You agree that we will have no liability to you or any third party for termination of your account, User Content or access to the Service.
21. Export Control
You may not use, export or re-export any Content or any copy or adaptation of such Content, or any product or service offered on the Service, in violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations, including, without limitation, United States export laws and regulations.
22. FCRA Disclosures
The federal Fair Credit Reporting Act ("FCRA") allows you to obtain from each consumer reporting agency a disclosure of all the information in your credit file at the time of the request. Full disclosure of information in your file maintained by a consumer reporting agency must be obtained directly from such consumer reporting agency. The credit reports provided or requested through our Marketing Partners are not intended to constitute the disclosure of information by a consumer reporting agency as required by FCRA or similar laws.
Under FCRA, you are entitled to receive an annual free disclosure of your credit report from each of the national consumer reporting agencies. To request your free annual report under FCRA, you must go to www.annualcreditreport.com. You can also request this free annual disclosure by calling toll-free (877) 322-8228 or by using the mail request form available at the website set forth above.
You are entitled to receive a free copy of your credit report from a consumer reporting agency if:
- You have been denied or were otherwise notified of adverse action related to credit, insurance, employment, or a government granted license or other government granted benefit within the past sixty (60) days based on information in a credit report provided by such agency.
- Your application for rental housing has been denied or you were required to pay a higher deposit than usually required within the past sixty (60) days based on information in a credit report provided by such agency.
- You certify in writing that you are unemployed and intend to apply for employment during the sixty (60) day period beginning on the date on which you made such certification.
- You certify in writing that you are a recipient of public welfare assistance.
- You certify in writing that you have reason to believe that your file at such consumer reporting agency contains inaccurate information due to fraud.
23. Not a Credit Repair Organization
AmOne.com is not credit repair organization or similarly regulated organization under other applicable laws, and is not offering to sell, provide or perform any service to you for the express or implied purpose of either improving your credit record, credit history or credit rating or providing advice or assistance to you with regard to improving your credit record, credit history or credit rating. We do not claim that we are able to "clean up" or "improve" your credit record, credit history, or credit rating. You acknowledge and agree that you are not seeking to use or access the Service in order to do so.
Accurate adverse information on your credit report cannot be changed. If you believe that your credit report contains inaccurate, non-fraudulent information, it is your responsibility to contact the relevant consumer reporting agency and follow the appropriate procedures for notifying the consumer reporting agency that you believe that your credit report contains an inaccuracy. Any information provided to you regarding the procedures followed by the various consumer reporting companies related to the removal of inaccurate, non-fraudulent information is provided without charge to you and is available for free.
24. International Use
Because you can access this Site and use the Services internationally, you agree to follow all local rules about the Internet, data, e-mail, and privacy. Specifically, you agree to follow all laws that apply to transmitting technical data exported from the US or the country of your residence.
25. Additional Terms
Portions of the Service may be accompanied by additional terms which apply to specific features or areas of the Service. Those additional terms supplement these terms with respect to your use of those features or areas.
26. General Terms
YOU AGREE THAT IF YOU WANT TO SUE US, YOU MUST FILE YOUR LAWSUIT WITHIN ONE YEAR AFTER THE EVENT THAT GAVE RISE TO YOUR LAWSUIT. OTHERWISE, YOUR LAWSUIT WILL BE PERMANENTLY BARRED.