QUINSTREET CONSENT TO ELECTRONIC RECORDS AND SIGNATURES
Last updated: October 6, 2021
PLEASE PRINT AND RETAIN A COPY OF THIS CONSENT AGREEMENT FOR YOUR RECORDS.
You are submitting a request to be matched with one of our third party lenders. In offering and processing your loan and in connection with receiving other Services, you are entitled to receive certain communications, notices, disclosures, and other information in writing. If you prefer, you can choose to both receive information and to provide necessary signatures via paper records as described in more detail below.
By providing your consent, you are agreeing to the use of electronic records and signatures in connection with your relationship with us and also confirming that:
- You have reviewed this Disclosure and Consent,
- You have the hardware and software described below,
- You are able to receive and review electronic records, and
- You have an active email account and have provided the correct address to us.
In this consent, the words "we," "us," and "our" means QuinStreet, Inc, QuinStreet PL, Inc., and any of our third-party lenders with which we match you. The words "you" and "your" means the person(s) giving consent.
"Communications" means each disclosure, notice, record, document or other information we provide to you, or that you sign or submit or agree to at our request, in connection with your relationship with us and any Service we provide.
"Service" means each and every product or service we offer, provide to you, or that you apply for, own, use, administer or access, either now or in the future.
- CONSUMER CONSENT. By providing your consent, you affirmatively consent and agree to receive electronically all Communications we are required under law to provide to you. These Communications may be delivered to you via email or online at the website of the third party lender. You further affirmatively consent that your electronic signature on agreements and documents has the same effect as if you signed them in ink.
We may always, in our sole discretion, provide you with any Communication in writing or send it to you via the U.S. mail or other means of delivery, even if you have chosen to receive it electronically. We may require any information you provide to us, or any document you sign, to be delivered to us in writing. You should print or download a copy of any electronic Communication we provide to you for your own records, including this Disclosure and Consent.
- SCOPE OF CONSENT.You consent to receive Communications and to do business electronically applies to Communications related to all Services we may make accessible or available, or offer to you, whether through a website, software application, email, messaging services (including text messages), or otherwise. Your consent includes, but is not limited to, your request to QuinStreet to be matched with third party lenders and any Services provided by those third party lenders. Your consent also applies to all online interactions between you and the third party lenders, including those conducted via mobile devices.
- WHAT YOU NEED - HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS.In order to access and retain the Communications electronically, you will need the following:
REQUESTING PAPER RECORDS. You may request paper copies at of any Communications at no charge to you by contacting the third party lenders directly. Their contact information can be found on their website. You can also contact Quinstreet by submitting an email to email@example.com or by sending such request to QuinStreet, Inc., 950 Tower Lane, Foster City CA 94404, Attention: Legal- ESIGN.WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting the third party lenders with which you are matched. You can also contact QuinStreet by submitting an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending such request to QuinStreet, Inc., 950 Tower Lane, Foster City CA 94404, Attention: Legal- ESIGN. Your withdrawal of consent will become effective only after we have had a reasonable opportunity to act upon it. Please be aware, however, that due to the timing of the matchmaking process, we will likely not have a reasonable opportunity to act on your request to withdraw during the matchmaking process, and you may still receive quotes from lenders electronically. Your withdrawal of consent may mean that we will be unable to provide you a quote or complete a transaction with you.CONTACT INFORMATION. You agree to keep us informed of any changes to your contact information. You may update such information by logging into the third party lender's website or by sending the lender a written update by mail.LEGAL EFFECT. BY CLICKING "SEE MY RATES" OR SIMILAR SUBMIT BUTTON, YOU ASSENT TO THESE TERMS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE YOU HAVE READ THIS INFORMATION ABOUT ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, RECORDS, DISCLOSURES, AND DOING BUSINESS ELECTRONICALLY. YOU CONSENT TO USING ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, HAVING ALL DISCLOSURES PROVIDED OR MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU IN ELECTRONIC FORM AND TO DOING BUSINESS WITH US ELECTRONICALLY. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU MAY REQUEST A PAPER COPY OF THE ELECTRONIC RECORDS AND DISCLOSURES, WHICH WILL BE PROVIDED TO YOU AT NO CHARGE. IF YOU REFRAIN FROM PROCEEDING THEN YOU NEITHER WISH TO USE ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES NOR CONDUCT THIS TRANSACTION ELECTRONICALLY. YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR CONSENT TO ELECTRONIC DISCLOSURES IS REQUIRED TO RECEIVE SERVICES FROM THIRD PARTY LENDERS OVER THE INTERNET.
- Internet access through a browser that includes 128-bit encryption. Recommended browser standards are Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 and above, Mozilla Firefox 3.6 and above, Safari 7 or above.
- Access to an email account
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 6 or above
- A printer or the ability to print the Communications
- Long term storage device (such as your computer's disk drive) to retain a copy of the Communications