AmOne.com is a leading performance based marketing company, with an emphasis on the online lending and financial industry, having helped millions of people across all 50 states since 1999. Our mission is to be the source Americans go to first when they are searching for a financial solution to help solve a particular loan, debt or credit related goal or need.
We offer a free service that uses innovative technology to instantly match consumers and small business owners with the most suitable financial solutions and providers for their own unique situation, out of all the options available in any market area. Our matching system benefits from a combination of our 14 years of financial industry experience, and the feedback we receive from hundreds of thousands of our customers each year.
To help with nuances that often exist when dealing with financial matters, and to increase our client’s success rate, we also offer the highest levels of live personalized service in the financial industry.
By gaining immediate access to the highest rated, pre-screened financial solutions and providers currently available, plus access to live unbiased financial representatives, Americans have a source available to help them receive safe, reliable financial options they can count on, without having to spend hours searching for them on their own.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established and growing organization as their Manager of SEO and Social Media Marketing. This role reports directly to the EVP of Marketing & Business Development and plays an integral part in helping AmOne fulfill its objective of being the top performance based financial marketing organization in the country. The SEO and Social Media Marketing Manager will be responsible for discovering search ranking opportunities while creating search-engine friendly and user-friendly content. In addition, this position will be given the opportunity to own the social communities and content development of a rapidly growing brand. This position will focus on: link building, social media marketing, keyword research, and optimizing new and existing website content. The ideal candidate has a passion for SEO and Social Media. He or she should be sharp, flexible and curious to find the best ways to engage an audience, tell the story of our brand and optimize our website. General aspects of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop and implement white-hat link building campaigns.
- Provide and manage online content strategy and copywriting for landing pages, banner ads, and PPC ads using online marketing knowledge and creative writing skills. Optimize, analyze and produce content to improve user experience and conversions.
- Promote both offsite and onsite activities and the interactions that build ranking and traffic.
- Perform SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of website and web pages.
- Lead social arm of campaigns from ideation to execution.
- Write blog posts and other financial content weekly for AmOne.com.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Use Google Analytics and SEO tools to monitor, analyze and optimize website activity, traffic trends, SERP rankings and customer acquisition metrics
- Evaluate SEO and social media tools and technologies for use within the organization and for business development purposes.
- Possess and maintain thorough knowledge of SEO, as related to our industry, our products and services, as well as those of our competitors. Research SEO best practices and emerging optimization techniques
- Post and monitor content on social channels each day
- Monitor online conversations and participate in those conversations to build brand visibility and thought leadership.
- Support ecommerce Developer on all projects with potential SEO implications.
- Passion for SEO and Social Media Marketing
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and accurately identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline drive atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Prefers to be hands-on and can multi-task with ease.
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of proven search engine optimization experience
- Familiarity and proficiency in Google Analytics. Google Analytics Certified preferred.
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (i.e. Google WordTracker)
- Knowledge of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to translate technical concepts into clear and simple language.
- High level of proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word.